My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/08/2005
    Look ma a blog
    oy this stupid piece of shit kept giving me trouble

    Either I am too use to live journal or stupid, hell I could be both.But either way - yyyyyyaaaaayyyyyyy I can ramble on and on about books and not annoy the hell out of the people on my lj. Fun!

    I ended up creating 9 blogs because it kept telling me the URL was taken. I ended up with redwyne (I think) just because it is my email and has been (in some form) for 11 years.

    I shall screw around with this some more tomorrow and try and really set it up. In a nutshell this blog will be about books, shocking I know. What I have read, what I want to read, what I have heard about, what I want to hear about, what I have loved, what I have hated, romance websites and so forth and so on. If I can figure out how to do a nifty list, I would like to, mainly to keep track of my personal 'reviews' and reading. hee that will make it easy on me to do the AAR polls ;).

    And just a note: I am honest, cuss like a sailor, and pretty much type as I go along. I don't see a good reason to do draft blogging or live journaling so it is generally off the cuff. So if you are just wanting sweetness and light or deep meaningful insight, this isn't a good blog for you. Otherwise, lets chat :).

    I can't say I won't ever talk about other things but most of my personal real life ramblings will stay on my live journal.That is friends locked but if you would like to be added, friend me and email me. http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml?user=coolredwyne

    This is very cool and will prolly be neater when I learn how to use it. I don't really know anyone that reads romance, so the online community is fun to talk with. Of course it will probably be embarassing to admit how many books I buy and read in a week. Ah well, such is life and all that.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home