My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/08/2005
    books purchased last week
    new new books I have bought (in the last WEEK) are:
    Further Than Desire - Cheryl Holt
    I so didn't like this book. In fact I have decided to revisit all her books to see if they really sucked and I didn't notice. And I need space because I am really keeping far too many books these days.

    To Pleasure a Prince - Sabrina Jeffries
    I really enjoyed this one. Not her best but better than her last. I am looking forward to reading One Night with a Prince

    Turner's Woman - Jenna Kernan
    light romance western - another I really liked. I can't think of too many westerns I have read where CA is still apart of Mexico. The main plot of the story is Turner is a spy, trying to map a way to CA so we can go and take it from Mexico. A little heavy on 'bad things' happening over and over in the second half. And you have to wonder if they really could have made it through all the shit they went through. But it was entertaining and you cared about the characters.

    Tiger Eye - Marjorie M Liu
    Had no plans to buy this but the review at AAR sounded good

    Care and Feeding of Pirates - Jennifer Ashley
    Again - had no plans to buy, review at AAR sounded good

    Just One Touch - Debra Mullins
    I have all of her books, haven't read them all yet, but still feel the need to pay them.

    Lessons in Seduction - Sara Bennett
    not sure why I wanted this - never read her before

    The Bachelor - Kate Bridges

    A Woman of Virtue - Liz Carlyle
    really really enjoyed this book, which was shocking since the one book I have read by her I didn't like. But after reading her short story in Big Gun's, I figured what the hell. LOVED it, looking for her backlist now

    Ride the Fire - Pamela Clare
    enjoyed her first two

    Crimson Moon - Rebecca York
    didn't mean to get this - had it in my hand along with Seize the Night - was in a rush and put down the wrong book. Which worked out well since I found StN at a UBS the next day :)

    Men at Work - Janelle Denison, Nina Bangs, MaryJanice Davidson
    JD was good, NB ok with a GREAT last line, and MD wonderful but a lil tame, already set to go to the UBS

    Used books:
    Smart Mouth - Erin McCarthy
    Bad Boys Online - Erin McCarthy
    Kissing the Bride - Sara Bennett (it was a $1!)
    Midnight Kisses - Kimberly Raye (it was a $1!)
    Seize the Night - Sherrilyn Kenyon (I own all the others and feel the need to keep buying them - will read them some day)
    A Deal With The Devil - Liz Carlyle
    Strange Attractions - Emma Holly
    The Bane Affair - Alison Kent (been wanting to try her books)
    2 Comments:
    1. I keep telling you that you have great taste ;). I am glad you liked RtF, I wasn't as happy with the second as I was the first. So I hope this is as good as Sweet Release.

      Tell me how feeding of pirates is.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/09/2005 07:36:00 PM  

    2. It was kind of sad. I read The Bachelor by Kate Bridges. Excellent book by the way if you haven't read it yet. It's my favourite so far of hers. The hero is a mountie in Alberta. The day after I finished it was the day the four mounties were killed in an ambush

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/11/2005 12:04:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home