My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/28/2006
    Fanlistings...
    I don't get them. Really they make no sense to me. Have you joined any? If so why? Is it just because the icon is purdy? Is it just to amuse you?

    It seems the same as sticking a bookcover on the sidebar and saying - I like. Which oddly, I get that :). I understand why an author would sqqqeee over getting one but as readers does this do anything for you?

    New Fanlist created for Bad Boys Ahoy! in case you have no clue what they are. Or you can see what wiki thinks they are

    I do wonder if they are right... I find it hard to believe the first fanlist was made in 2000. I am pretty sure philes had them before 2000 and can't believe trekkies didn't have one before 2000.
    2 Comments:
    1. "I do wonder if they are right... I find it hard to believe the first fanlist was made in 2000. I am pretty sure philes had them before 2000 and can't believe trekkies didn't have one before 2000."

      Maybe, maybe not. I mean, I've been part of the Lois & Clark fandom since probably 1994 or 1995 and have never even heard of this type of list. Email lists, message board and IRC meetings, yes, but this is a new one for me. And believe me, if it was out there, the FoLC (fans of Lois & Clark) would've done it by now.

      By Blogger Bev (BB), at 3/29/2006 12:42:00 PM  

    2. to be honest, as much as I love certain people or things, I can't think of something I'd want to fanlist (except maybe Chris Cagle...no wait, not even him but don't tell Dennie)

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 3/30/2006 09:40:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home