My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/28/2006
    Moonlight Whispers and then some....
    Interesting article focusing on Teresa Bodwell.

    I was surprised by the quotes from the book they used. The book being My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys.

    I want this book! But I am still broke and annoyed with Gentry... but my love of a Heath western and enjoyment of Bodwell's books will override those points I am sure.

    love this from Kensington editor Hilary Sares:
    "Romance publishing supports all publishing. We pretty much pay the bills," says Sares, who's used to defending her trade. "However, historically speaking, we don't get much respect. More recently, that's not the case."

    But this makes me sad... well the first part is sqqqeee the second such a bummer and the third makes me want to scream.
    Bodwell's proposals run the gamut: She's proposed a historical sequel to "Moonlight Whispers" that spins off one of the novella's secondary characters. She's also proposed a sexy contemporary with the working title Hot Lips, which involves a jazz trombone player (pulling from her experience playing in the Army band in the mid-'70s). And she's been working on a third idea about a paranormal romance involving ghosts and spirits in Hawaii.

    I mean don't get me wrong, I wish Bodwell the best for whatever she writes. I just hope they are westerns :).
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home