My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/26/2006
    A Few Things Bloggish, bookish and ebookish
    1. There seems to be a smartquote issue going on so older posts with ', ..., and other things are showing up funky. I have emailed maili. Hopefully it will be fixed soon, if not I will manually fix it. Sorry!

    2. I am going to try to post ebook reviews every day, 1 to 3 (I have quite a few read that just need to be blogged). If you have a new book you want reviewed feel free to email me and if I have it I will add it to the list. If I don't have it and you want to provide a copy, I will add it to the list. But do keep in mind I am putting up good and bad reviews but promise to spell your name correctly *g*. My aim is is Ebuzz.

    3. If you have been doing Ebook reviews, post here! I am going to add some links to the side bar on the left. If you are going to start doing Ebook reviews let me know and I shall add you when they start going up. Even if it is just one or so a month... Ebuzz! It is what's for dinner!

    4. I plan on starting guest author day soon, you are welcome to request to do it but this is aimed at books 'I' rate highly. BUT I am putting together a Bad Boy Week (Aug) and a Aphrodisia week. Where a different author with the line will have a day. I am thinking about doing a Secrets week but haven't gotten that far. If you are apart of either line with a book out or coming out (at anytime) and are interested, email me and I will let you know what I need from you.

    5. I am going to try and line up some interviews with Epublishers. If you are a reader and have a question you would like answered either post it or email me. I can't promise it will be answered or what publishers will agree to an interview but I am gonna try. Hey! EBUZZ.... see cece I listen ;)

    That email for any of the above would be:
    redwyne at gmail dot com

    le sigh... it is such a shame someone decided I have to work for a living, really I would rather play with books
    2 Comments:
    1. I reviewed an ebook yesterday or so. It's up on my blog, but i'm not sure if i'll be buying a lot more ebooks and reviewing them. Just maybe just once in a while.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 4/26/2006 05:59:00 PM  

    2. cool samantha that works ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/27/2006 07:43:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home