My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/07/2006
    Erin McCarthy blogging along at...
    Vamps and Scamps has a new blogger... Erin McCarthy!

    Way cool! I have to say I am pretty close to a Erin Fangirl so WoOT! She will be blogging with us during Brava Bad Boy week as well. Go check it out, if you haven't already *g*. I am sooo looking forward to High Stakes! And I still don't have The Pregnancy Test, I thought I did for some odd reason.
    3 Comments:
    1. Hmmm. Was I sending you The Pregnancy Test? I thought I sent out everything, but I'll dig through the big pile of books in my bedroom . . .

      By Blogger Alyssa, at 6/07/2006 11:13:00 AM  

    2. Oh I adore Erin, and The Pregnancy Test was really good. I'll be lucky enough to see Erin this weekend in Ohio - can't wait!

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 6/07/2006 09:00:00 PM  

    3. YES! it was you! hee no biggie since I owe you to packages riding in my car...

      Now if I could just figure out where the hell the Reed book is, I still so think it came in the mail already.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/08/2006 01:31:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home