My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/09/2006
    The Raven Prince by Elzabeth Hoyt
    I seem to recall posting about this book but can't find it. Might be one of my many that never saw it to 'post'. The cover caught my eye and it is a new historical.


    Click on the cover to go to the author's site. Book will be out November 2006.


    There comes a time in a woman's life when she must do the unthinkable--and find employment.
    For the widowed Anna Wren, it is the bold step of taking employment as a female secretary for the Earl of Swartingham. Secretaries are always male--never female--and no one knows that better than Anna. But the real downfall of her career is the unfortunate realization that she is falling in love with Edward de Raaf--the earl. When she discovers that he is planning to visit a brothel in London to take care of his 'manly' desires, Anna sees red--and decides to take advantage of the opportunity to assuage her 'womanly' desires... with the earl as her unknowing lover.



    What cha think?
    10 Comments:
    1. Gorgeous cover and I read the synopsis and it looked intriguing and then I noticed it's not out until November!!!!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/09/2006 05:02:00 AM  

    2. yes *g* I am just helping you find books to want :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/09/2006 05:08:00 AM  

    3. sounds kind of hokey but I like it. I'll put it down on my to look at list.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/09/2006 08:36:00 AM  

    4. Gorgeous cover and love the tagline!

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 6/09/2006 09:04:00 AM  

    5. When is this coming out?

      By Blogger romancelover, at 6/09/2006 10:09:00 AM  

    6. It's not coming out til November. Sybil has decided to tease us.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/09/2006 03:47:00 PM  

    7. I can't wait that long...argh!

      By Blogger romancelover, at 6/09/2006 04:40:00 PM  

    8. HEY! I edited and the book cover will take you to her site *g*

      you like the tease... come on admit it

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/09/2006 06:44:00 PM  

    9. I *think* Alison's Kent's Dream Forge did the website design for this author and when I popped over to take a look I feel in love with the excerpt/synopsis. Joined her newsletter on the spot so I wouldn't miss release!

      By Blogger vanessa jaye, at 6/09/2006 10:09:00 PM  

    10. yep! I think that is where I first saw that book... I have a couple of covers saved to blog about that I have forgotten why but this one I recall from a link off of kents site ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/10/2006 10:44:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home