My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/12/2006
    Seducing the Spy by Celeste Bradley
    Celeste Bradley sucks at keeping her website current so no news info there. Did find this summary at amazon:

    Elite spies, secret defenders of the king, The Royal Four are unsurpassed in courage, honor, and daring. Known to his brothers-in-arms as The Falcon, Lord Wyndham is the most secretive and aloof of the four. But when The Falcon meets the impetuous Lady Alicia, he discovers a soul mate whose hidden fire matches his own...

    SEDUCING THE SPY
    Lady Alicia Lawrence was cast out of polite society and branded a liar for a youthful mistake. When she overhears details of a conspiracy that could affect her country's fate, she turns to the one person who might believe her-Stanton Horne, Lord Wyndham. Posing as Wyndham's mistress in order to root out the enemy, Alicia is drawn into an uneasy partnership... and a wildly seductive liaison.

    Lord Wyndham's uncanny ability to detect lies has made him a valuable member of the Royal Four, but in matters of romance it has proven a distinct liability. Alicia is the only woman whose thoughts he cannot read... and the only one whose sensual touch quenches every secret desire. As the mission grows more dangerous and more personal, and each encounter with Alicia more fiery than the last, this daring spy must face his greatest challenge yet-learn to trust the passion in his heart...


    There is also a nifty interview here at The Romance Reader that gives some info on whats next. Can't find info on Ren Porter's book. I am thinking since we got two Royal Four books in 2006 it was pushed back? But I am just guessing. I still haven't read the last book but will get this I am sure. She has great covers! Am ready for her to do something new, historical of course but new. LOL not that anyone asked me ;).

    Labels: , ,

    3 Comments:
    1. The third book in the Royal Four series was much better than the second! I am looking forward to both the fourth book and Ren's book.

      I do wonder where she will go from there though. I agree that maybe something new will be in order.

      By Blogger Marg, at 7/12/2006 03:41:00 PM  

    2. Yea, something new for me too. I like her writing but *sigh* she fell into the four book in a series and that's it" abyss for me. I read the first two of the Royal Four, but they were really just a disguise of the Liar's series.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/12/2006 10:46:00 PM  

    3. I think that is why I haven't read the last one yet, I am scared it will blow.

      I SO lurved her first books and enjoyed the first Royal book muchly.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/13/2006 12:29:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home