My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/15/2006
    What Cha Reading?
    Aspen Gold books done and turned in... go team me.


    Can't say I understand the appeal of Amanda Ashley. Anyone read her and have thoughts on her books or the ones under her historical name?



    Liked The Smoke Thief much more than I thought I would.



    Want to go back and read the whole Crimson City series now, anyone make it all the way through? hmmm though now that I think about it I still need to pick up the last one.



    little big heart was an interesting idea but not the sort of book I would pick up and read somewhat melodramtic but I am not sure if you could do that book without being so...



    now back to what I was reading before I realized how close to my deadline I was...



    Bound, Boys of Summer and 72 hours are my reads for the weekend.



    How about you?
    5 Comments:
    1. I'm FINALLY getting around to reading JR Ward's Dark Lover and it was a little slow to pull me in, but now I'm really into it - I'm beginning to see what all the fuss is about LOL.

      And thanx to Bam's rec, I read "The Assignment" by Evangeline Anderson, a Loose ID story about 2 MEN. I'm not a prude, but I woulda never pictured myself reading this type of story, but her review was so compelling. And yeah, it was kinda hot. But also romantic. From what I've read out there on the web, this seems to be a new direction quite a few female authors are going in. The next big thing?

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 7/16/2006 12:36:00 PM  

    2. The New Calamity Jane book by Kathleen Bacus and Out of th Night by Robin T. Popp.

      Love baseball, that Boys of Summer looks great.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 7/16/2006 05:25:00 PM  

    3. Um, I really disliked Boys of Summer. Okay, not really disliked. Maybe disliked mildly. I have to stop buying these books just because they are SPORTS related. On the good side, I, too, read an Evangline Lily book and it was good.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/16/2006 09:49:00 PM  

    4. Hello :D new here...

      Do post your opinion about Boys of Summer. Saw it this evening, but didn't pick it up... however, if it's good :D

      The Smoke Thief was okay, but I don't really like the pace of it. I thought if it took more time for Kit to figure out who was the "dragon" outside of the clan territory, it'd be more fun. Also, it's a bit tough to believe Rue would fake her death and run away just to avoid marrying Kit.

      Crimson City, didn't read the whole series... Only A Taste of Crimson, Through a Crimson Veil and Seduced by Crimson. Through a Crimson Veil being my fav :D Love Mika and McCabe :D

      In response to Stacy, Dark Lover was pretty good and interesting, unfortunately, I find Lover Eternal to be a bit slow and not all that attractive.

      Books of the week for me are "Touch the Dark" by Karen Chance, "Split" by Tara Moss, "Much Ado in the Moonlight" by Lynn Kurland and "Mistress on Demand" by Maggie Cox

      By Blogger nath, at 7/17/2006 06:39:00 PM  

    5. I'm still waiting to see what youthought of BOUND. LOL

      As for reading, I just finished Toni Blakes, IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS. I skimmed in places, but ultimately, it was a great book.

      By Blogger Sasha White, at 7/20/2006 02:16:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home