My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/14/2006
    go team me
    Recap's posted for guest author days
    AND
    links updated on the left side bar.

    On the day I planned to do it.

    Shocking, yes I know. Dates updated for future guest days... HelenKay I think will be tomorrow (looks at helenkay... wOoT! for once it isn't ME running behind *g*),

    Lisa Valdez still doesn't have a firm date for Patience. I will let you know for sure as soon as I know.

    Karen Kelley moved to Sept, Nancy Warren in November and Adrienne Basso in Oct. And look for Avon Red authors: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin to be here the second week in Sept.

    Have a few others in the works... Off to cross off a few others things on the to-do list.

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home