My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/10/2006
    Guest Author: Erin McCarthy
    Erin McCarthy has written some of my favorite Brava bad boy novellas and is one of my favorite authors.


    Her style of humor comes across as real and her characters often seem like people you could know. She manages to entertain and get laughs without using slapstick.


    Bad Boys Online was her debut novel as well as her first Brava Bad Boy tale. Followed by Bad Boys in Black Tie, Bad Boys Over Easy, When Good Things Happen to Bad Boys and Bad Boys of Summer (my current fave). Just a note: some of Erin's Bad Boy titles connect with her stand alone novels.


    Erin has a great website with tons of nifty info and can now be found blogging at Vamps and Scamps.


    I will be posting some reviews, book info, a contest, some links and a Q&A through out the day.


    It's a tough job... but somebody has to do it...
    {Erin McCarthy:}It’s a tough job, research.


    I’ve gone to the Harley Davidson store, hosted a romance enhancing products party, talked to an FBI agent, and forced myself to shop on The Magnificent Mile yet one more time, all in the name of Bad Boy research. :)


    And if you’ve read my story in Bad Boys In Black Tie and wondered about the lady in the bathtub at the corporate Christmas party, it actually happened. I couldn’t make that up. It was completely bizarre... and therefore fodder for my book.
    13 Comments:
    1. Just jumping in to say that Erin is one of my all-time favorites! If you like funny and clever and really strong writing - go get her books.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/2006 07:00:00 AM  

    2. HK, I alreday have loads of her books, mostly antho's, which cost an arm and a leg, but I do like her books.

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 8/10/2006 07:07:00 AM  

    3. HI,

      I LOVE Erin's books! She is my favorite author and her books reside at the very top of my keeper shelf.

      She not only writes great books, but she is an awesome person too!

      Billie Jo

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/2006 07:07:00 AM  

    4. It's always a treat to read one of Erin's books. I was glad to see her here!

      By Blogger Rashmi, at 8/10/2006 08:28:00 AM  

    5. I gave a book to my neighbor and she loves you. I couldn't believe I liked the Heiress story because I was sure that I wouldn't get PH out of my head. Alas, not a sign of PH anywhere.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/2006 09:04:00 AM  

    6. I love Erin's books! She has a great sense of humor.

      By Blogger Jennifer Y., at 8/10/2006 11:38:00 AM  

    7. Erin is an automatic buy for me...I LOVE her books!

      Her sense of humor is awesome and her books never fail to have me literally laughing out loud and my kids looking at me like I've lost my mind. LOL

      Cindy

      By Blogger Cindy, at 8/10/2006 11:45:00 AM  

    8. I have enjoyed the stories I have read by Erin. She has a real witty way of writing and providing readers with a very realistic hero and heroine.

      Hugs,
      Cryna

      By Blogger Wolfy, at 8/10/2006 02:29:00 PM  

    9. Aah, thanks, everyone! I'm hugely grateful to all my wonderful readers... I really love this gig and don't want to give it up!

      Cindy, it takes you laughing out loud for your kids to look at you like you're crazy? Mine do it whenever my mouth opens. ;-)

      Erin

      By Blogger Erin McCarthy, at 8/10/2006 02:30:00 PM  

    10. I love Erin's writing. Her humor and great one-liners set her apart from other authors. She is an autobuy for me.

      And did she mention to you that High Stakes is #2 on the B&N trade romance list? We're not surprised though. Congrats Erin!

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/10/2006 03:44:00 PM  

    11. Hey Erin, just in case you didn't know, I LOVE your books!!! Your mixture of humor and sexy, sensual stories is just about perfect. Keep up the good work!

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 8/10/2006 05:48:00 PM  

    12. hi erin
      love all your books. great to see at chats, especially at writerspace chats. HOw are you doing

      By Blogger kim h, at 8/10/2006 08:06:00 PM  

    13. I'm about to start my first this weekend. I think I'm starting with A Date With The Other Side, which I bought because it had a very nice review at AAR ;-)

      By Blogger Rosario, at 8/11/2006 03:17:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home