My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/07/2006
    I am really not a pet person
    At all... so why in the hell I am at my mom's DOG sitting for HUGE labs. They won't leave them alone and they can't be left outside... did I mention they are huge?

    Add the fact that her fucking computer won't connect to the internet is making for a really annoyed sybil. As of yet I haven't taken it out on the mutts, prolly because they are bigger than me. Although I keep telling the lil sis I am going to let them run away. WHAT they are dogs! Whoever heard of dogs that can't be left outside? It would be their own fault for going to the beach and leaving me with them.

    hmph, I didn't, I put them back inside so I could run to the bank... and go home check my email and buy a new modem...

    It better work! Anyone want to take bets on if I make it worse? (really cindy the dogs are fine I promise, I am even being nice, sort of, stop looking at me like that)
    5 Comments:
    1. I can't believe you are not ecstatic over your dog sitting!! LOL

      So did the new modem work?

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 8/07/2006 09:56:00 PM  

    2. Sybil, they're LABS, for crying out loud.

      LABS. I mean, how easy can your dog sitting get? And unless they are ultra fat, they're not that big. :-)

      By Blogger Nicole, at 8/07/2006 11:22:00 PM  

    3. How can the daughter of pet people not be a pet person herself? Doesn't make sense.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2006 08:59:00 AM  

    4. Oh it isn't bad just annoying. Rusty and Dusty are really very very cute, smart and spoiled. If the door is cracked they will stand there looking at it until you completely open it for them ;).

      As my friend was telling me today, this isn't surprising because all my mothers kids are spoiled.

      Problem is I have to work today. They live out in the sticks. And since the dogs don't know they are dogs my mother doesn't want to leave them out in the dark since something could come along and eat them.

      They have huge wild hogs out there and she said something about a mountain lion?!? AND THERE ARE scorpions, one in which I stared at for a good five mins before working up the nerve to kill it.

      Which was so not good cuz mom has told me about them but I have never really seen them. I soooooooo almost left after that.

      And they live about 45 mins from my apt so I can't go back and forth. Well I can but it is a hassle.

      did I mention the dial up... omg it took me an hour last night to try and check my gmail before I gave up

      blah I am whiny sorry...

      Norma: I am completely different from my mom. I love her dearly but have very little in common with her other than her smart mouth and intense need to get her way.

      LOL but isn't it common for kids to be different from their parents ;).

      By Blogger sybil, at 8/08/2006 01:48:00 PM  

    5. Rusty and Dusty!? You're kidding right? They're begging to die!!!

      LMAO - I'm just kidding and I can't tell you how many times my overly big dogs have made me want to scream.

      Cody has an obsession with licking all exposed skin. When I'm PMSing the poor dog can send me through the roof. Short season can be a bitch. Bob has come and saved the dog from my irate 'STOP IT!! YOU"RE MAKING ME CRAZY!!'

      On that note, my mom is terrified of dogs. Terrified. Meanwhile I had two huge muts that ran amok. With just the one dog my mom is learning to cope because I'm not leaving him alone. Still, he tried that licking thing with her and I thought I was going to have to peel her off the ceiling. 'Cindy! Get the dog!' I'm proud of her though for being able to be in the same room with him. Course, I'd liquored her up some ;)

      Hoping your computer woes end soon!

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 8/09/2006 12:56:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home