My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/27/2006
    New Blog


    Amie
    who shall always be cece in my mind

    Raine

    Denise McDonald

    Michelle Miles

    Go visit... I still don't get the myspace thing...

    Labels:

    5 Comments:
    1. I don't get the Myspace phenomenon either!

      By Blogger Marg, at 9/28/2006 04:03:00 AM  

    2. It's a youth thing, I thikn. You try to get as many "friends" as possible. It's like an online popularity contest.

      That said, those things are so hard to read. AND there are templates or "overlays" that people can use to make the space look better but hardly anyone seems to use them.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/28/2006 08:44:00 AM  

    3. A lot of authors use them, plus certain publishing houses, even Romantic Times magazine and places like Starbucks have a MySpace. There are quite a few book trailers and stuff. But not a lot of interaction. I don't really get that, other than it being a marketing tool. I have one, but I don't really know what to do with it.

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 9/29/2006 05:38:00 AM  

    4. Ha!
      I DID manage to get on!

      Thanks hon--you come visit us too!
      ;-)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/01/2006 09:30:00 PM  

    5. I can't believe people are still having trouble posting!

      EEK!

      bad blogger... bad bad

      hi raine ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 10/02/2006 01:12:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home