My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/10/2006
    Do it for your country
    GO VOTE

    Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter, Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter, Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter, Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter, Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter, Sebastian St. Vincent - Devil in Winter

    Labels:

    6 Comments:
    1. Done!! You wanted me to vote for Nick, right?

      Cindy

      By Blogger CindyS, at 10/11/2006 04:35:00 AM  

    2. Oh ha ha ha. Derek I say. It should be Derek! Rubbing it in because your guy is on top.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 10/11/2006 07:50:00 AM  

    3. I think Mr. Sebastian is going to prevail, but since she added 2 more, I have to read those books now so I can vote fair! I think she did that on purpose! lol ;)

      By Blogger Jodi_Lee, at 10/11/2006 09:38:00 AM  

    4. cindy! You cut me to the quick!

      Kristie so who is on bottom *g*

      Jodi - that is ok go vote for sebastian anyway... try me

      By Blogger sybil, at 10/11/2006 10:12:00 AM  

    5. I'm tempted, but I am just too damned honest (and curious)...I started reading "Suddenly You" today and ordered "Worth Any Price." It will take one helluva man to beat Sebastian in my eyes though, so I think we're okay regardless. :)

      By Blogger Jodi_Lee, at 10/11/2006 05:00:00 PM  

    6. I voted for Seb, naturally, though I considered voting for Nick, just to be different. ha ha

      By Blogger Holly, at 10/13/2006 04:44:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home