My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/09/2005
    What to read, what to read
    I so don't know where to start. Since I have bought so many books new, I feel like I should read them first but I have so many others that I need to read so I can take them back to the UBS.

    I sort of put books in:
    MUST have and will keep
    New author (to me) to try - might keep
    oh what the hell it is used and cheap I will try it
    omg this is said to be so bad I wanna look
    skim skim skim

    Yes I am odd. So I have a shit load of books and I am running out of space. And now that I am working again - was laid off last Oct - my reading time has cut down.

    Then add on top of all the books I have bought and have in a pile as first TBR, all the talk on AAR about To Love & To Cherish, To Have and To Hold and Forever & Ever has me so wanting to read them again. Hell I took them down to skim through them and I think that I never even read Forever & Ever.

    Ah well I will forever and ever have more books than I have time to read. I like it that way ;).
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home