My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/08/2005
    A few other new books I might need to add to the want list
    Lynsay Sands (another author I want to blog about who I started to glomwithout reading) has a new book coming out in Oct. The Perfect Wife
    I am going back and forth on this. I haven't read The Chase yet, which I bought new and still have another 4 or so tbr.

    The Ravencliff Bride by Dawn Thompson. This is another Dorchester release in Sept. It has a gothic tone to it and I like the idea of the woman being the one bought out of a fleet house to be married. I think I have only read of men being being saved from debtors prison by marriage.

    This book is already out but I have lost count of the number of times I have picked up The Price of Indiscretion by Cathy Maxwell. She is somewhat hit or miss for me.

    The Lady Killer by Samantha Saxon. I had lots of issues with The Lady Lies but there was something there that makes me want to try the author again. Chapter one is up. This comes out in December.

    Scandalous Miranda is another due out in Decemeber. I have read a few of Susan Sizemore's historicals and liked them. But I can't find info on what the heck this is about.

    Not sure about Sabrina Jeffries new series The School for Heiresses series
    Looks like the first will be out in March 06, Never Seduce a Scoundrel. Ten to one I will get it ;).

    And Gaelen Foley has some info up in her faq section on her next book His Wicked Kiss. We should finally meet Lord Jack around May, 2006. Beth will be ever so happy ;).
    7 Comments:
    1. Did you read Love Bites before you sent it? Do you need me to send it back?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/08/2005 08:45:00 PM  

    2. The Price of Indiscretion was a great read, imho. No annoying issues annoyed me. Yep, it's already in my keeper shelves.

      By Blogger erika, at 8/08/2005 10:57:00 PM  

    3. Is Lyndsay Sands the author that writes those comical vampire books? If so, I read one of her books and wanted to run to the bookstore and demand my money back. I know people love her but I don't get it. The book I read was awful. Bad plot, horrible characterization, inane dialogue and completely unbelievable (not that a vampire book should be believable but there was NO willing suspension of disbelief in my mind). LOL. See how much I loved this book?

      By Blogger Angela James, at 8/09/2005 01:35:00 PM  

    4. No I never read Love Bites but I am thinking I am will stick with her historicals.

      hee

      Oh now I have to get TPoI :)

      By Blogger sybil, at 8/09/2005 02:28:00 PM  

    5. Yeah she's the one Angie. I loved the first in the series, Single White Vampire - it's the kind of campy crap I go for - but I'm not really enjoying Love Bites as much. :(

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/09/2005 04:14:00 PM  

    6. lol Angie, I loved Lynsay Sands vamps. Just so darn funny. I guess I just enjoy campy sometimes.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 8/09/2005 08:17:00 PM  

    7. Thinking of getting The Price of Indiscretion too. Now I have to go read bj Deese's review.

      Hmm. I seemed to have plans to get someting done today......

      By Blogger Suisan, at 8/12/2005 03:12:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home