My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/07/2005
    Dear Penelope
    Wendy has a post up that touches on American-set (including western) historical romances. Well if you read Wendy's blog you know she does that a bit... one of the many reasons I like her. In the comments the ever helpful nicole touched on a new western coming out. So of course I went off to look for it:

    Sharon Ihle an author I have never heard of (who's website is a lil too pink and flowery for my taste but whatever)has a new book coming out in Sept. A WESTERN! Excuse me while I sqqqeee.

    sssssqqqqqqqqqeeeeeeeee

    I read the very short excerpt that is up and am sort of iffy on it.

    But it is new! And a western! So I will check it out.

    Her backlist is full of westerns! So I do as I always do and checked out if any were reviewed at AAR

    Tempting Miss Prissy and Untamed looks like they might be fun and worth tracking down.

    But I would love to get my hands on THE BRIDE WORE SPURS. Otherwise I am not sure. I am iffy on humor stories and one thing that keeps getting mentioned are the funnys. The author talks about it a lil in her Mail Order Bride Write Byte at AAR.

    Anyone read her? Have any rec's and such?
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home