My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/20/2005
    If I had a book budget
    I would have so blown it today. And I didn't even step into a bookstore. Go figure but since they are all trade size the only way really to get them and not pay out the nose is online. Here is hoping my Books A Million order goes well this time.

    New Books Coming Soon to A Home Near Me!
    Larger Than Life by Alison Kent
    Didn't AAR review this already? I can't find it. Ah well I thought I had already bought this book. But I can't find it. Which means it didn't make it to the register with me or hell if I know. But since I loved Kiss & Makeup I have been on a Kent glom.
    used I have picked up:
    Four Men and a Lady
    Bound to Happen
    and I already had the SG-5 books... now I just need time to read them

    Kick Ass by Maggie Shayne, MaryJanice Davidson, Angela Knight, Jacey Ford
    Not sure if this will be worth the 9.80 I just paid but I have hope...
    The last anthology I bought I still haven't finished. But I do so love me some MJD and AK so with luck those will be good. And Maggie Shayne, I don't think I have read her yet, even though I have a few other anthologies she is in. And I am have no clue who Jacey Ford is. So hope hope hope hope I might find two new faves.

    Really Unusual Bad Boys by MJD
    I don't care what you guys say, I loved Derek's Bane. So there.

    Mercenaries by Angela Knight
    This could really fuck up my order. I thought it came out in December but both BAMM and Amazon are saying Sept and I think it was in the RT. So here is hoping.

    Ready by Lucy Monroe
    LLB had great things to say about this book and even though I haven't read The Real Deal yet I finally have it. And I think I will likey.

    Five new trade size books, don't you love how I stick to not buying them.

    hmmm I want to say I have bought some other things this week... good god I am working too much my brain is cloudy
    OH I finally got my hands on Heidi Betts Blame it on the Blackout. Since reading Blythe's review I have been dying to read this. Having the book is a good step in that direction ;).

    Nobody's Saint by Paula Reed was another find I have been wanting. I have been waiting to blog on the other two after I read this one. So who knows when the hell that will be. But it is mine mine all mine. I am way sad Reed's next book sounds line women's fiction.

    There was one or two others I had been looking for I found but I damned if I can think of the titles at the moment. And I have picked up a handful of Blaze's, of course not finding the one I wanted. I will blog on those later. Probably before I get a chance to read any but who knows, next week might hold wonders that give me more time to blog. Like not working 7 hours on a saturday... yes I know, bitter much...

    Ok off with me. I am gonna go read Spell of the Highlander and try to keep Maili's voice out of my head.
    3 Comments:
    1. Mmm...I want to read Spell of the Highlander.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 8/22/2005 10:40:00 AM  

    2. You might have to share Kickass.

      (I wrote kissass first by mistake!)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/24/2005 04:26:00 PM  

    3. oh and I mailed out your books this weekend.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/29/2005 11:33:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home