My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/15/2006
    As Time Goes By....
    I have some stuff I need to do so must unplug from blogland and/or chat. If you see me here or there, slap my hand or something.

    But first I MUST say

    Thanks to THE maili for updates she did on my blog yesterday. A few you can see, the Author Interview section to the left and she finally put her credit where any visitor can see she designed the blog. I can't begin to count the number of people who have told me they like the blog design, ask how I did it or who I hired. I get confused saying HTML but maili put more work into it than I can even say.

    And now she will be reworking it to give me the three columns I want. Mostly cuz she is tired of me whining about it ;). But also she is an amazing friend and an awesome person. So thank you hon.

    There should be more than enough posts here to keep you amused. Pamela Clare has some great excerpts up. Go check out Sylvia Day and Jenna Petersen books and post, give me book names people! Make my upcoming Spies Like Us post easier to do.

    Click the saint for some link!slutting

    XxXxXxXx
    Alison Kent's day at All-A-Blog, Promo Whoredom

    XxXxXxXx

    Go vote - 2 round of Favorite Authors Poll

    And if you haven't gone and looked yet, AAR has opened Shop AAR
    I need a Secret Language tee, AAR Lavender Reading Journal, and the SL mouse pad. And the Tote Bags are too cute. Yes focus... first need the job thing.

    XxXxXxXx

    Avid Reader has a great post Books and Depression & Marketing

    XxXxXxXx

    The ever wonderful maili has some great posts:
    OOP books
    Mid-listers and Pet Authors
    I would LOVE to know what does or doesnt make a mid-lister? Will post a list of my own at some point.

    And love the Pet Authors question. My question would be do you have to like every book to have a Pet Author? I know I don't. I recommend books to people all the time, shocking I know, and say I really enjoy author x. Loved book A, B and D. C wasn't as good because of whatever but many others have enjoyed it for whatever. Sadly book clerks will come get me if they know I am there, if people are asking about romance. Yes I know this screams I need to get a life. So who are your Pet Authors? I am thinking on mine and will be back with a list ;).

    XxXxXxXx

    If you haven't yet... go LOOK!!!!

    XxXxXxXx

    Pet Peeves are always amusing and this is more of a note to myself and go post later but hey you can if you want as well ;). Of course I disagree with most of them but I often disagree with her that is half the fun *g*. I hope your day is going better D.!

    XxXxXxXx

    Another rant from another I adore to agree/disagree with and this goes along with a bitterness blog I have notes to do. Yes I know, notes... to blog... get life. Got it. And yes I need to remember to look up Heath's email. LOL in fact I think I have it cuz is she is the pres of a RWA chapter in Texas. Bbbbbbbwwwaaaaaaaahhhhhhh look for that email kristie ;).

    XxXxXxXx

    MUST do this cuz tara told me too. And I always do what tara wants. Like send her LF books....

    XxXxXxXx

    BEYOND TEMPTATION is a book I swear I have and have been meaning to look for because SINFUL PLEASURES sounded soooo good when Mary Reed McCall did a guest blog (I am blanking... it is written down. When I post about the book I will put it up. Or maybe I have?)

    XxXxXxXx

    must not forget
    I am the first person to say, reviews are not the end all be all. And you should look at why a reviewer did or did not like something before you buy it or don't. But there are a few people, for each person, that their taste match somewhat and they can trust that persons rec's to be right most of the time.

    Xina - my reading twin... if she says she liked it 10 to 1 I will.
    Wendy - my western twin.... if it is western and she says yeah or nay, ten to one I will agree.
    Kristie - likes her books a lil more out there than me at times but generally if she likes, I will. And out of print older novels, well I have bought a shit load of them. As soon as I read them I will know better ;) But I do give her points for Dreaming of You ;).

    XxXxXxXx

    K time is up...
    Off to write a letter (I have no clue what to say in), make some appointments, update a resume, send off some reviews (if review posts go up, no hand slapping) and read a book or two I have due, like NOW. While hoping my migraine goes away and clear the apt of sharp objects.
    2 Comments:
    1. Aw, you are a silly mare for wasting blog space on me. *sniffle* Thanks. :)

      By Blogger lost, at 3/15/2006 03:09:00 PM  

    2. Luck, luck, luck, luck....

      Wishing you luck on the stuff that needs to get done. I don't know how people can unplug from the computer! Good for you.

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 3/15/2006 06:05:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home