My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/12/2006
    I love to see romance reviews in the newspapers...
    Is that just me? Every time I have looked in the paper at home I see nonfiction, mystery, true crime, that icky sparks guy... never romance.

    LOL of course this isn't home and might just be on the net but whatever:
    Devil in Winter review

    Do you get romance reviewed in your paper? I know Helenkay talks about the chicklit ones that show up in EW? But I mean MM romance...

    oh and while we are talking about it, just in case you missed it ;)
    Lisa talks about villain heroes

    no cut unless you guys send me tons of links to romance in the paper.. STEELE doesn't count
    4 Comments:
    1. Sorry - no can send you link since they don't do romance reviews in either of the two papers we get. And let me tell you this bugs me that they don't. They also do features on books and I've yet to see a romance featured!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/12/2006 04:10:00 PM  

    2. email the editor and submit ones yourself ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/12/2006 04:14:00 PM  

    3. lol - Don't think that would work. They only review books no one has ever heard of before, not ones on any best seller lists I've ever seen.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 3/12/2006 04:17:00 PM  

    4. So you can be the first!

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/12/2006 04:19:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home