My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    3/28/2006
    I win!



    Before the great crash of 2006, yes I am still whining, something really nifty happened. I won a contest! Really... Beth Williamson aka author who really needs to send me an advanced copy of The Bounty had a contest at her blog and gave away a copy of The Petshani by Sasha White. Sound good, the link will give you an excerpt as well as order info.

    hee this is my second win in two years... I am on a roll now ;).
    3 Comments:
    1. Congrats on winning!
      This really doesn't have anything to do with the book but the guy on the cover has nipple rings. I hate nipple rings. It's a major turn off for me.

      By Blogger Samantha, at 3/28/2006 09:47:00 PM  

    2. LOL I didn't notice. Oddly I don't make it much past his eyes.

      I know Z has nipple rings and people so wanted them on his cover (the next JR Ward book) personally I am very eh on rings and ink.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/28/2006 10:47:00 PM  

    3. LOL you caught that huh :).

      Yes I would. You know I really just forget about the rings and such. LOL I will have to see after I read this. Hopefully today.

      By Blogger sybil, at 3/29/2006 08:53:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home