My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/17/2006
    Adele Ashworth interview
    Up at AAR if you haven't checked it out yet, go forth and read.

    So are you Winter Garden fans excited or scared? I love the thought of more, yes my name is sybil and I am a series!whore. But at the same time.... there is at ACK! don't!

    But I still want Rawleys book... I still Erik's book, yes I know that isn't going to happen but no I am sorry I don't count Moving Target. But wanting and getting?!?

    I think Adele Ashworth is amazingly talented. Hell I liked Duke of Sin and I can't wait to get my hands on Duke of Scandal. I look forward to the last book in the series whatever it ends up being called. And will be there with bells on for the Winter Garden books but I will have fingers crossed. I love the way it looks like she is going with it. So I am really hopeful they will rock.
    3 Comments:
    1. There were some disconcerting comments in the Ashworth interview about her next book:

      "As his feelings for her grow, he’s confounded by her honesty, her naiveté coupled with a glamour and sophistication he’s never had to deal with in a woman."

      I hate that supposed virgin whore character. The one who is innocent and naive cannot be glamourous and sophisticated, can she? Aren't sophisticated and naive opposites in the thesaurus?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/18/2006 09:38:00 AM  

    2. First reaction is scared. But I'm the person who waited 4 years before reading the second in the In Death series, and then absolutely loved the series, so I'm hopeful it can be good.

      By Blogger Rosario, at 4/19/2006 05:11:00 PM  

    3. well you could be naive about somethings and sophisticated in other ways... maybe

      Hell I don't know I am tired. I think it will be good. We are talking Scandal right? hee soooo very tired.

      Ro I thought of you when I saw this ;). It can be great. I couldn't think of any writers who have gone back to a series later but for some reason I am thinking there is... OH! Dawson...

      Didn't she do Bad Luck Wedding Dress like 10 years before she started the sequels? I haven't read any of them but have three :) so I can't say if they are great but they seem to have gotten good reviews.

      LOL whatever that is worth :).

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/19/2006 08:49:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home