My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/16/2006
    EMMA's HEART by Rene J. Garrod

    Anyone know why I bought this? I know someone talked about it. And when I run across an old library copy a few weeks back I bought it.

    Expand
    Library sell sucked. I was way annoyed since I had driven downtown, to the main one! It was suppose to be this huge ol yearly event thing. And uh romance was stuffed in the corner... mostly categories. Found Always to Remember, Parting Gifts (yes I have a copy, and a copy to mail out but I figured what the hell .25 and someone will need it someday, Always to Remember is going somewhere on my trade group when I finish it... I do it all for you!), Emma's Heart and uh a category I think by Cait Logan.

    Cait Logan - no clue why I keep getting these. I hope she is good because I think I have five or so books by her now. I think the first I bought because it was a western and well I am easy. So I keep buying them. Yes I will read them one and and hopefully be really happy about the other five or so.

    Now Emma's Heart? I know maili posted about a Garrod. Don't think it was this one. There are kids in the book! Like a shit load, so I tossed it to the side. Do I want to read this?

    I finally put up most of my books. Yes the carpet looks bare now. Go figure. And while doing this I put aside about 20 books that are now on the top shelf in my bedroom which I have decided is the to be read now shelf. A few of them are what the fuck made me buy this books. I shall post a list later ;).

    so own up... who here rec'ed the kid book? Or did someone bitch about it and I just get confused? Was someone looking for it? Really I need to take better notes I so can't remember shit.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home