My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/16/2006
    THIS BLOG UNDER CONSTRUCTION... no more
    ETS: maili worked really hard to make this viewable in even IE, which she seems to hate. She did it all for us. [And because she is anal like that] So do maili and the world a favor and download Foxfire.

    please and thank you

    sybil... trying to make the world a better place for maili

    Make that maili is...

    hee

    I have been instructed to tell you:

    THIS BLOG IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
    It looks funky in IE (sez maili) and the expandable thingie no likey more than one expandable text post per page. So we are currently set to view one post per page.

    Since we know I like to hear myself talk that will change. But until then use the side bar, please and thank you.

    Thanks to maili for taking so much of her time to make this work because god knows my happy ass couldn't do it. So thanks hon ;).

    QUESTION: for you foxfire people


    since maili bullied me into installing it (yes nic finally ;) ) and the computer is still in one piece... although maili is prolly seriously medicated right now...

    What add ons things do I need? Like what the heck is del.icio.us and why do I want it? Do I need Sage, or just think I do? What the heck is StumbleUpon? Do I need to redown load thing like Acrobat Reader? I am lost and need a map. help... please
    4 Comments:
    1. I love SAGE. It is how I read the blogs. I subscribe to the RSS feed of each blog. With the Sage Sidebar open, I can then quickly scroll through the blogs to see comments and postings. It's like having the news delivered to the door instead of going to the stand to obtain it yourself.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/17/2006 07:43:00 AM  

    2. I know it's still under construction, but she be looking good! That Maili - she has talent!

      Sorry though - can't help with Firefox.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 4/17/2006 01:59:00 PM  

    3. oohhhhhhhhhh

      I look good! I think I am done. hmmm maybe I should check IE. But I look gret to me ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 4/17/2006 02:41:00 PM  

    4. del.icio.us is a place to bookmark the sites you visit so that others can see them and so you can surf your favorites even when you're not on your computer. It also shows you how many other people are linking to the same links.

      By Blogger Sylvia Day, at 4/17/2006 11:04:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home