My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/30/2006
    books, books and more books
    YAY for the mail! expand
    Texas Gold Books arrived today! Book 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6...

    Hell on Wheels - out in june

    My Heroes Have Always Been Cowboys - out now now

    Ask For It and My Bounty are current read for reviews.

    I have Secrets In The Marriage Bed that I really want to read.

    I have a book due now, coming from AAR and two due in June (alllll want to read now anyway)

    I am swimming in books! Print and E! So what do I want you ask... His Wicked Kiss, One Night with a Spy and Duke of Scandal! Why is my brain wired like that? I swear it is a compulsion. I can't read them right now. I don't have the time. BUT I WANT THEM.

    really... so not well... I took my three packages to work in a bag so I could squueee and pet the new books. I amuse far too easy. It should scare us all.

    On that note... BB and Aphrodisia week are shaping up well. I have added a Samhain week and an Avon Red one. I was thinking about adding another line. Any suggestions? I am thinking Blaze. I pretty much killed the Secrets idea because fuck if I can find info on upcoming Secrets novellas where as I think we know about Avon Red books far into 2007. That appeals to the book whore in me.

    NOTE to authors... Coming Soon or Up Coming or even What's Next pages are GOOD things on your website. And music... is not. Just saying, that could be just me.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home