My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    4/30/2006
    EBUZZ: Her Best Friend's Lover By Shiloh Walker

    click for summary
    Her Best Friend's Lover
    Dale loves women, and they love him. His love life is a revolving door. No one special, no one stays, except Lauren, his best friend. She's a sweet, beautiful, talented woman. His rock, the steadying influence in his life. So why is he starting to see her differently? Where are these lustful thoughts coming from? Guys don't sleep with their best friends.

    Lauren has loved Dale for five years, from the moment she saw him. She loves his smile, his walk, his deep, sexy voice. But he isn't in love with her. She's his pal, his confidant. Until one hot, steamy night...


    I am a sucker for a friends to lovers story. I like this. It isn't an out there steamy bdsm bard wolfmating Ellora's Cave read but a nice contemporary. This was a treat.

    Not perfect mind you, I couldn't understand why it took him so long cuz DUDE WAKE UP. And really I can't believe she didn't tell him, oh right away. But you know... need conflict and all.

    excerpt is here

    Next Shiloh Walker: No Longer Mine

    Labels:

    4 Comments:
    1. this is my favorite Shiloh Walker book. Of course, I read it while I was pregnant, so I was partial ;)

      By Blogger Angela James, at 4/30/2006 02:18:00 PM  

    2. Who has designated cargo pants as sexy? Particularly combined with the super large 90s pager?

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/01/2006 08:40:00 AM  

    3. LOL

      I thought it was a cell phone ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/01/2006 09:22:00 AM  

    4. I read this a while ago, and really liked it too!

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 5/01/2006 03:18:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home