My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/31/2006
    EBUZZ: Avon Ebooks

    HarperCollins e-book site


    I haven't really looked through this, but I noticed Fi and JQ talking about it and thought it was worth spotlighting.


    Some general info
    I did search for Julia Quinn's Page and as she says the eppies are not up yet. The general Avon books do have a 20% discount over print. Of course I think you can buy the book at wally world for less than that but it is better than charging the say as the print rate. Right? Hey it is a step in the right direction!



    Newsletter
    They have a newletter that promises discounts, so of course I signed up. Shall report back when I get my first one ;).



    All in all, from a quick look, the site seems user friendly. Anyone order anything from them? ::I need an ebook icon... just saying::
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home