My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/30/2006
    LibraryThing
    LibraryThing powers the nifty book thingie on my sidebar. It will let you do up to 200 books for free, which is nice. The cost isn't bad at all - you can get an account for the year for 10 bucks or a life time account for 25.

    still quacking
    Since that is the cost of a book or five... those of you that have it, is it worth it? I don't 'do' anything with mine yet. Other than clicky that I have it so it shows up on the sidebar. I see tags, I could do like due dates for reviews and such I think, which would rawk. What else do you do with it?
    2 Comments:
    1. I love LibraryThing cuz I'm crazy and anal retentive and enjoy inputting all the books I get. But it is good for keeping track of what you own. And it's pretty fun to look at what's in other people's libraries.

      By Blogger Jennie, at 5/31/2006 08:21:00 AM  

    2. I generally use it to compare what books other people have, usually based on who has the most books in common with me.

      By Blogger Marg, at 5/31/2006 03:27:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home