My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/28/2006
    Sasha's Ebuzz: Toymaker by Aubrey Ross
    The ever delightful Sasha White, author of Gypsy Heart and the upcoming Berkley Trade title, Bound, is our first guest author ebuzzer. She is gonna tell us all about Toymaker by Aubrey Ross.


    Well not all but enough to give us a taste, or is it a tease....


    click me baby, summary be here
    Desperate for freedom, royal concubine, Bryce, agrees to pose as a test subject for the infamous Toymaker. She will participate in his sexual study, earn his trust -- then bring him to her master, but first she must get the job.

    Slade is determined to save the life of his friend and mentor, Matthias, the Toymaker. Matthias has created his most ambitions toy yet, a replicant into which he will transfer his being. Though amazingly life-like, the replicant will be an emotionless husk, unless they can stimulate his intuitive programming. And what is more stimulating than sex?

    Passion ignites between Slade and Bryce from the moment their eyes meet. She is supposed to arouse emotional responses in the replicant, but Slade can't keep his hands off her. They harbor secrets both dangerous and damning. Will desire be enough to save them when her master comes after the Toymaker?


    Sasha's Ebuzz

    I wasn't sure what to expect when I started this story. Part of me thought the idea could be a lot of fun, another part of me thought if not careful, it could turn into a real cheesy cock-up.


    However, Aubrey Ross pulled it off with style. I really enjoyed THE TOYMAKER and read it in one sitting. The plot is developed, the sex is hot and the story original. A wonderful read that I recommend for all who like their romances erotic!


    Read the excerpt here and buy the book here.... Thanks for the rec Sasha!
    8 Comments:
    1. Wow...what a cover! I've never been to Loose ID. How is their ordering? User friendly?

      ...Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 5/28/2006 06:46:00 AM  

    2. Fiona I've bougth from them a couple times and never had a problem. You can even make a wish list which I just love =)

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 5/28/2006 06:50:00 PM  

    3. I've had a good experience buying from Loose Id.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/28/2006 07:49:00 PM  

    4. I've purchased from them with no problems.

      By Blogger Lia, at 5/28/2006 09:14:00 PM  

    5. I haven't read much from Loose ID, thought looking around last night made me think about it.

      I am going to drop them a line and see if they want to do a publisher day or something.

      hmmm looking I have read sasha and I think her title was loose, I have one by Beth Williams to read. Although I want, uh wait that isn't loose id. Man that girl gets around.

      oh hee I have a casper from Loose....

      Funny thing is I LOVE their logo. He is tooo cute and I think the reason I checked them out in the first place.

      And I agree fi, this is a smoking cover. I can't see people walking around with it though.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/28/2006 09:19:00 PM  

    6. Nope, I've never pubbed with Loose, Beth has though,. She has 2 books with them, and I buy from them quite often and have never had a probelm. :)

      By Blogger Sasha White, at 5/29/2006 04:42:00 PM  

    7. Oh that is right Devil Inside was LSB. der... I knew that ;)

      Still love the logo *g*

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/29/2006 06:23:00 PM  

    8. Reading this one this evening. :)

      By Blogger Angela's Designs, at 5/30/2006 12:14:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home