My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/25/2006
    Buried Treasure: Cheryl Howe
    The authors website is gone :(. I way backed it and got an email so I shall see if it bounces.


    After the Ashes has a horrid cover, as does Cheryl Howe's other two books.

    But I recall loving the book and being way annoyed it was stuck with such a cover :(.

    click here for summary
    A stagecoach robbery is the spark that sets fire to Lorelei Sullivan's plan for the future. She and her brother moved to New Mexico Territory to escape the past, to ranch, but Corey has destroyed all hope of that. Lawmen now want him and Lorelei won't see the boy hang. Yet defying the law places her between two men she can't trust: her sibling and Christopher Braddock, who is her brother's one shot at redemption a hard, silent man who lights a fire inside her. And as his kiss fans the flames of desire, Lorelei wonders whether she will be consumed by this inferno or rise reborn from its ashes.

    I so thought I reviewed this but either I didn't or my search thing still hates me. Really need to change it to google blog searchie thing.

    This will have to be reread since all I have written down is Loved It and Great Characters! There is a DIK review at AAR that outlines why this should be read. Better than I can right now.


    Anyone else here read this? Heard of it? Know what Howe is up to?


    I will have to put it down on my to be reread list. Which is longer than it should be...
    2 Comments:
    1. I've got it buried in my TBR somewhere. I have a signed copy even. Didn't meet Howe personally since I had to work the day of the booksigning - but my favorite bookseller held a copy back for me....

      By Blogger Wendy, at 5/26/2006 09:59:00 AM  

    2. Cool! EEK need to do email. Hope she hasn't given up on writing or switching from historicals.

      By Blogger sybil, at 5/26/2006 09:37:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home