My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/18/2006
    stuff no one prolly cares about but me
    library thing, reviews and contests oh my
    Library Thing... you may have noticed a random book on the left side column from my 'library'. They allow 200 books for free, right now the list is full of very random books. Many I haven't read but have close by to read soon. I will prolly switch out books at some point, if I leave 'keepers' I will mark them.

    I have a shit load of reviews to turn in. I tell myself every time I will send in a few a week instead of letting them pile up and then go into panic mode. But with suddenly working, working OT more than I expected at first and having my schedule all screwy - sleep is wonkier than normal. My point right now I am working the front desk for Night Audit, which means I am working over night. So I am trying to work up some EBuzz reviews and posts into draft and then finishing them up over night. So my one to three a day will go to whatever I can do for a bit.

    At the end of an EBUZZ I generally mark what I am reading next by the author... that doesn't mean it will be soon just what I plan.

    In between my Texas Gold Books, I shall soon have Aspen Gold Books and New Jersey Golden Leaf books to work in. I LOVE to judge contests, so they must be turned in on time.

    As my AAR reviews get turned in for edits I will put up a post, mainly because it helps me keep track of what is still to do. But with AAR having issues, I am not sure when new reviews will be up.

    More guest author day and 'line' week news to come soon!


    on a personal note...

    My mothers fucking computer is giving me grief! I think the modem died. Sooo didn't need that and I spent yesterday fucking with it. I will try not to bore you with my whining about it.

    Today we found out my 12 year old, very active, just about to start her middle school volleyball team (she has been involved in Volleyball since age 5) has scoliosis. My mother started to cry in the dr office, yes she has it as well. It would seem I got her migraines and lil sis got this. She will have to wear a brace for a couple of years. And there is a chance she can still do volleyball. The whole thing so fucking sucks.
    1 Comments:
    1. Sorry to hear about your little sis!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 5/19/2006 06:46:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home