My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    5/15/2006
    Mine, Mine, Mine: In the Bed of a Duke by Cathy Maxwell
    Thanks D! And hon... send books media mail, way cheaper ;).

    Honestly I wasn't sure if I was going to get this because I was very eh on the first book but I have to say the cover catches the eye ;)

    In the Bed of a Duke by Cathy Maxwell

    info on book
    Some info I found since erika asked :). This isn't a new new book but one we were expecting with a name change. From Cathy Maxwell's site:
    And speaking of magic—I've got news for you. Many of you have mentioned how much you are looking forward to my next book THE PRICE OF BETRAYAL. It's coming May, 2006 and there will be a name change. It will not be THE PRICE OF BETRAYAL but IN THE BED OF A DUKE .

    The new title is sexier, more fun, and really does describe the book.

    So, please look for IN THE BED OF A DUKE May, 2006. You'll enjoy reading how Charlotte gives Colster a bit of his own. (If you'd like to be reminded when the book comes out, sign up for my e-mailing list and we'll be happy to keep you informed!)


    Fresh Fiction page (no review yet)
    9 Comments:
    1. I occasionally buy CM. I wonder what this new one is about?

      By Blogger erika, at 2/10/2006 07:19:00 PM  

    2. Never read this author me like the cover.
      Btw, can u send me a link to the book trade group? I lost all my links after a horrible puter accident. Pretty please with a cherry on top? I owe some books and I need to get on it before a lynch mob comes after me :)Thanks a whole bunch

      By Blogger Gigi, at 2/10/2006 08:52:00 PM  

    3. Er, I spend way too much time doing baby talk. Can ya tell? I meant I like the cover. Jeez. Need some adult conversation stat.

      By Blogger Gigi, at 2/10/2006 08:54:00 PM  

    4. I haven't bought a Maxwell book in ages.
      Oh, right - Avon. Although once again, they seem to have a decent cover.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/10/2006 09:56:00 PM  

    5. Erika: updated just for you ;)

      Giselle: sure thing... LOL didn't even notice the baby talk

      Kristie: really? I am shocked! Say it isn't so. Maybe it is time to try Avon again!

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/11/2006 02:16:00 AM  

    6. thanks so much. CM needs to hurry and put an excerpt of her new book ;)

      By Blogger erika, at 2/12/2006 01:18:00 AM  

    7. I like the first title better.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 2/13/2006 10:17:00 PM  

    8. You just like to poke and mock Avon. I am on to your tricks missy!

      THE PRICE OF BETRAYAL - I would say we have heard before.

      In the bed of a Duke is pretty in your face but doesn't ring any bells. Has it been done before?

      By Blogger sybil, at 2/14/2006 09:30:00 AM  

    9. Media mail, huh? Next time...I really hope you enjoy it. You know how I feel about the book. Let me know what you think of it.
      - Daniela

      By Blogger romancelover, at 5/16/2006 01:57:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home