My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/02/2006
    All the news that's fit to print....
    Newletters... I have started to sign up for more and more newsletters. I check out an authors site, sign up and forget about it until they hit my in box.


    As with everything, not all newsletters are created equal. Some are great, with info, excerpts, upcoming books and contests. Some are blah. Do you sign up for newsletters? Do you read them? Or just hit delete and move one? Do you ever end up buying off of the info you find in a newsletter?


    Who has a good news letter? Do you have any faves?


    Lorie O'Clare
    One of my favorite EC authors Lorie O'Clare has an excellent newsletter Jaded Sensations. As well as a great site loaded with extras. You can read the first chapter from each of her books, there are free stories, contests news and it is well updated.



    Sasha White
    I know I have been talking about her tons lately but one reason is her ezine caught my eye and had me going through her website. She takes a nifty approach and gives her reader more of a, well ezine, an online magazine. You can learn more abut it here



    writespace
    I have noticed more than a few print authors use Writerspace for their newsletters. And I haven't been all the impressed. I find I delete writerspace newsletters without reading them more often than not. And I have noticed I end up getting newsletter for authors I have never read, never heard of and can't recall signing up for - through writerspace.



    Access Romance
    This site is one I have found puts out a great newsletter and even though it is a collective website, I get the information I signed up for and that is it.



    Avon's From the Heart
    From the Heart generally has a load of good info. Sadly but oddly not surprisingly, it is often incorrect. The links are bad or the info is not completely correct. Still it is worth getting.



    Yaaaaahhhhhoooooo
    Many authors have a newletter set up through yahoo, and just send out info and updates. Who do you rec? Two authors I have found that keep up well and make sure their readers are in the know are Sabrina Jeffries and Liz Carlyle



    S.L. Carpenter
    His newsletterStrange Lust, is one of the reasons I keep trying this author. I love his voice and find the newsletter way amusing.



    That is just off the top of my head... so who is a must to join?
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home