My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/14/2006
    and they keep going and going and going...
    So anyone heard that julia quinn has ebook "second" epilogues coming out?

    LOL like them or hate them... no matter if these things sell like hot cakes or not. This is hell of a lot of promo for On The Way to the Wedding. If nothing else the timing worked well.
    3 Comments:
    1. You do this on purpose just to stir up trouble, don't you? I like that. hehehe

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/14/2006 02:13:00 PM  

    2. le gasp! No, well not here really. I have no issue with them really. And sort of think when I read JQ I will like her stuff. And I would spend the 2 bucks on something I lurved.

      I just found it amusing and really it is great promo.

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/14/2006 02:23:00 PM  

    3. I know, I was just teasing. I, too, think it's a great promo (even if it's not). Though I'm still not willing to buy it. ;)

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/14/2006 03:58:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home