My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/13/2006
    Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live
    How wrong is it that HBO's site has *** in words in Deadwood recaps... btw, title is a quote from Deadwoods jane *one of the best lines of the ep I think*


    I have a wednesday deadline to get scores in for a contest, with one and a half books to read. But I am dropping in and trying to update. Have more ebuzz to put up, keep em comin'.


    You can see the ever wonderful jane has updated the blog again. Go team jane! Check it out if you have been having issues (uh with the blog, we can only expect jane to fix so much *g*). I see the Heartbreaker cover shows in IE now, so WoOT!


    Next up, what color (id number code would rock), do you think would go best with the new banner :).
    2 Comments:
    1. Love your new look and the cowboy ducks. I got quite a chuckle out of bad duck though. LOL - his hat is deep purple instead of black. Heh heh - he must just be a wannabe bad duck 'cause a real bad duck would have a black hat.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/13/2006 08:55:00 PM  

    2. You'll get no html help from me, but I snicker every time I see the cowboy ducks...I think they're cute.

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/14/2006 02:14:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home