My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    6/24/2006
    What cha reading?
    I just:


    Finished: Ask For It

    Started: Viva Las Bad Boys

    Gave up on: Dates From Hell (will try again... again.. later)

    So what are you reading?
    7 Comments:
    1. Well - I just finished Tara Janzen's Crazy Love and plan on blogging on it soon. Before that it was Melody (not the soap star) Thomas' Angel in My Bed. Next up - dunno yet.

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 6/24/2006 05:35:00 PM  

    2. I have Dates from Hell in my TBR. Should I return it to the library?

      By Blogger ~ames~, at 6/24/2006 09:27:00 PM  

    3. Great, now I won't sleep...

      ::worry, worry, worry::

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6/24/2006 11:15:00 PM  

    4. off to check *g*

      hey kristie you know where to send that book if you aren't keeping it right...

      ames I carried it in my purse for no shit - a month? And eh... it could be my mood. Read the Kelly before you take it back if nothing else.

      hee helenkay... there there you bes ok, uh maybe, although I have to say so far I am really sad she wasn't really what she was dressed to be cuz that sooo amused me, but I am sick like that

      By Blogger sybil, at 6/25/2006 01:13:00 AM  

    5. I finished the latest MJD book - yep, I'm sick - and I have started Evanovich's Twelve Sharp. Damn, that didn't fix anything did it. *shrug*

      CindyS (aside - the first three letters of the word verification - hee - perfect, c'est non?)

      By Blogger CindyS, at 6/25/2006 01:52:00 AM  

    6. I just finished Dark Side of the Moon by Sherrilyn Kenyon. All I can say is, meh. Actually, I need a stronger word. Maybe, crap. I'm looking forward to Crazy Love, and I have the most recent mystery by Lindsey Davis. And I'm pondering buying a couple of novellas from Changeling. Ames, Dates from Hell was definitely eh. Took me forever to get through. The Kelley Armstrong was worthwhile, the Handeland ok, the Harrison crappy and the Sands crappy.

      By Blogger Devon, at 6/25/2006 11:44:00 AM  

    7. I'm in the process of reading Lisa Marie Rice's Midnight Man, my first eBook. It's taken me FOR FREAKING EVER! But I'm almost done now, I swear! *g*

      Just finished a quick re-read of Highland Bride by Hannah Howell so I can reveiw it on our site. Someday.

      You know, I have Twelve Sharp and I still haven't read it. Maybe this week? *le sigh*

      By Blogger Holly, at 6/26/2006 01:03:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home