My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/07/2006
    Her Only Desire by Gaelen Foley

    FOUND... sort of... check out the update (9/7/6) to her FAQ

    From the FAQ on her site(7/2006)...
    5. Will you be writing about the duchess, Georgiana, the mother of all the Knight siblings?

    No, sadly. She is an exciting character, true, but she doesn't cut it for heroine material in my view. This was a (fictional!) woman who hurt too many people in her own selfish pursuit for excitement, and too much of a narcissist to qualify as a true heroine.

    On the other hand, I love my readers to pieces, so I listen to what you guys say. This has to do with the surprise waiting for you in HIS WICKED KISS. The Duchess Georgiana lost her chance to be a heroine, but-oh, heck, I'll just tell you-she gets a fresh start, in a sense, in the form of her beautiful young niece, Georgie, who's named after her, and who is going to be the heroine of my next book!

    I think I can anticipate the next question-the title for Georgie's book, Book One of the Spice Trilogy, is going to be HER ONLY DESIRE, and we are looking at somewhere around March or April of 2007 for the on-sale date.


    all I could find... I agree I wouldn't have read a book about the mom... also a bit on the book in a new interview with RBL
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home