My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/23/2006
    Hey look an author who likes...
    Her readers who knew those were still out there?

    kidding! I know there are at least five of them out there *g*. Who is Mardi Gras Publishing? Are they new?
    10 Comments:
    1. This is probably my cynicism (sp?) speaking but I think all authors like readers who are synchophants.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/23/2006 11:57:00 AM  

    2. Oh to be fair I think there are plenty of authors who love what they do and are happy to be able to do it.

      It is just the jackasses with the biggest mouths or at least the loudest.

      Fangirls have their place in the food chain as do we all.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/23/2006 12:49:00 PM  

    3. Hey now, Jane! Haven't you seen (if I may, Sybil) this post by me and this one, too?

      I'm not posting it to point out how oh-so-great I am, but to say there are those of us out there.

      Cara's a cool girl. She's stopped by a couple of times.

      By Blogger Stacia, at 7/23/2006 04:55:00 PM  

    4. okay, but you are only one person, DQ. Just kidding, a little bit.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/23/2006 08:49:00 PM  

    5. Yeah, but Sybil have you noticed how few authors have actually commented? Not many people jumping in and agreeing with her, are there?

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 7/24/2006 02:51:00 AM  

    6. Ah hah! someone as cynical as I. I knew I could count on you, Karen.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/24/2006 06:06:00 AM  

    7. Clueless here!!

      What the heck am I missing?

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 7/24/2006 07:07:00 AM  

    8. LOL I just saw karen ;) maybe they are afraid of looking like they are trolling for synchophants.

      I don't know tara, what are you missing? LOL I was just making fun of all the authors who don't like their readers. And the one author who posts that she loves her readers is someone I have never heard of from a publisher I don't know of... not to say I know all.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/24/2006 08:02:00 AM  

    9. i'm trying to decide if i even want to read the post you linked to, Sybil.

      And sniff... *I* like my readers.

      I can't say I care too much for sychophants, though. too much of it makes me uncomfortable

      By Blogger Shiloh Walker, at 7/24/2006 11:43:00 AM  

    10. A total of 4 authors bothered commenting Jane, so our cynicism is probably warranted.

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 7/25/2006 04:02:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home