My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/22/2006
    jumping off the bridge with the rest of blogdom
    I still have the last tag thing in draft unfinished... wonder how long this will take to put up... holly and cindys made me do it

    1) When did you first start blogging and why?
    hmmm well it all started with a flame war in phileland. It was taking place in the new 'in' place to be... live journal. I was given an invite to go rubber neck. I didn't know jack about lj and it pretty much sat there forever. Fast forward to the death of phile fandom (it is there but no where near the numbers it was).


    A fanfic author kept pushing me to read Shadowheart. I was on a huge historical fiction kick at the time. I finally gave in and the rest is history. I started talking about books, books and more books. To none romance people, who were very nice about it. But I wanted peeps to squee with...


    The few romance blogs I had read at the time were, well BLOGS as in blogger. So I got it into my head that I needed a blog!


    2) What don't you talk about?
    Anything I wouldn't want public or a google click away. I am pretty much an open book. Ask me anything and I will answer. A HUGE draw back in blogger vs live journal is you can't lock posts. But I would talk on and on about people from work and shit so it is prolly all good that I can't...


    And I am so far to the left I could tip over, where that can leak into things for the most part I don't talk much about all that here.


    3) Are you and your blogging persona the same person?
    hee, I should lie and say no. I am really this shy blushing violet.

    ::bats eyes::


    4) How do you use blogging to build friendships?
    I don't use it really. It just sort of happens. You visit blogs, start to know the blogger and find you care what happens to them. You may never meet but you *know* them.


    5. How would you describe your writing style?
    Style? How about a lack of ;). This is what happens after you spend too much time in fandom, chat and on the internet. Just a warning.


    tag...
    erika
    stacy
    ag
    Alyssa
    Amarjaa
    nikki
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home