My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/18/2006
    I am wonderful... look it says so






    Who is your inner Shapeshifter?




    Werewolves of folklore differ greatly from modern renditions seen in movies and shows. People believed there were many ways to become werewolves, such as drinking rainwater collected in a wolf's pawprint, eating meat gnawed on by a wolf, or being born with a full set of teeth or covered in a caul. And unlike movie werewolves, werewolves of old were oftentimes harmless and highly honorable!As a werewolf, you are loyal, strong and honorable, and you will protect all you hold dear with your very life. Although you are not a violent individual at heart, you will fight for what you believe in. You are a good friend and truly are a wonderful person to be around.
    Take this quiz!








    Quizilla |
    Join

    | Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code



    When do you get old enough that your mother can not guilt you into doing shit you don't want to do? just wondering...
    6 Comments:
    1. When you leanr to shut the ringer off on the phone? Or when you learn to whine to her about how tired and busy you are BEFORE she asks you for something....or when you learn to say no =)

      *ducking*

      By Blogger Amie Stuart, at 7/18/2006 04:34:00 PM  

    2. I say never, Syb. Especially if your mother is the Devil Woman and you work with her 8 hours a day five days a week, and carpool together AND live 2 blocks from each other. But that's just me.

      From witches who could change into cats with magic spells, to tribes of anthropomorphic tigers living in the jungles of Malaysia, to bloodthirsty werecats of Japan who would prey on humans for sustenance, tales of werecats rival their more well-known werewolf cousins in number.

      As a werecat, you are aggressive, fiercely independant, short-tempered and prone to violent outbursts. You can also be very kind though, by protecting those you care for from those who wish to do them harm. Those who befriend you are very lucky (as long as they stay on your good side!)


      See that, better stay on my good side. LOL

      By Blogger Holly, at 7/18/2006 04:56:00 PM  

    3. Um...never!

      And not answering the phone is the worst. That's when Scarlett leaves the most pitiful messages imaginable:

      "Hello, it's mom, just wondering what you were up to. I'm here by myself..." And add Angie's pick of Briana's pouty face to that and you have an idea! Ugh!

      Fi

      By Blogger Kerri Wall, at 7/18/2006 05:21:00 PM  

    4. I cut my mother off years ago - oh she's still around and stuff but now I sling shit back at her. Keeps the family on their toes. I purposely get her drunk so I can tell her off and well, she's much more fun when she's drunk ;)

      I tell you, how many people can look their mother dead in the eye and say 'you better hope they never put you on life support because I'm so pulling all the plugs in the room' and live to tell about it. Luckily everyone was happy (drunk).

      I also recently told her that she would love living with my brother when she got old. She didn't understand why she couldn't live with me - uh, no - Billy get's you, end of story. ;)

      It's a good think I love my mom eh?

      CindyS

      By Blogger CindyS, at 7/19/2006 02:34:00 AM  

    5. When do you get old enough that your mother can not guilt you into doing shit you don't want to do? just wondering...

      Give it up, I'm 42 and the guilt thing still works.

      By Blogger Tara Marie, at 7/20/2006 08:17:00 AM  

    6. omg if I didn't answer, it would only take so long until the police showed up at my door

      sadly I am not kidding, when we got back from downtown the day before yesterday, they dropped me off... I took some meds for my migraine and fell asleep (don't do heat well, yes I know I live in texas shut up) I woke up to the phone ringing, then my cell, then my phone - picked up on the fourth call

      oy she was in a panic cuz she didn't see me go into my apt and gosh hadn't heard from me in three hours

      I can say no to anyone, and I tell her no often but still the guilt gets to me and I have to give in at some point, poor me

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/20/2006 12:40:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home