My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/26/2006
    Party People!
    Don't forget, Lucy Monroe is having a par-ty

    pssttt.. prizes are involved

    Party people

    Yeah Tag Team music comin' straight atacha
    That's me DC the Brain Supreme
    And my man Steve Roll'n
    We're kicking the flow we're kickin'
    And it goes a little somethin' like this
    Tag Team back again check it top
    Wreck it - let's begin
    Party people let me hear some noise
    DC's in the house jump jump and rejoice
    There's a party over here
    a party over there
    Wave your hands in the air
    Shake the deriere
    These three words mean you're gettin' busy
    Whoomp there it is
    whoomp there it is

    Upside down and inside out
    I'm about to show all you folks
    What's it's all about
    Now it's time to get on the mic
    And make this party hype
    I'm talking it back to the old school
    'Cause I'm an old fool who's so cool
    If you want to get down
    I'm gonna show you the way whoomp there it is
    Let me hear you say
    whoomp there it is

    Whoomp chak a laka chack a laka chak a laka chak a
    Point blank gin and juice I drank
    Gettin' bent and bent and as I puff on a dankt
    Rock the mic
    uh
    oh I see rave skin
    Rip skit find a honeydip to dip it in
    Slam dunk it stick it flip it and ride
    That is double O D D Y oh my
    Ooh that it come on come on
    Whoomp there it is I'm done

    üHey
    some say I'm crazy
    'Cause I'm pushin' up daises
    The underground sound that you have found
    Amazing outstanding demanding
    Commanding you people dancin'
    That's a breath taker
    I produce AKA the undertaker
    You want to come down to the underground
    Old school - here's a shovel can dig it fol
    Can you dig it
    we can dig it
    Can y'll dig it
    we can dig it

    Why double omp as I flow
    To the fly from the school of old
    Hardcore kick the folk lore wreck
    Three to the two and one mic-check
    Mad skill flow ill on the mesh of steel
    That's the grill of the microphone I just killed
    Party people it's your party Tag Team is through
    Whoomp there it is I thought you knew
    Whoomp there it is
    Yeha Tag Team comin' straight atcha
    That's me DC the brain supreme
    And my man Steve Roll'n
    Bring it back ya'll bring it back ya'll bring it back
    Here we go

    Whoomp there it is
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home