My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/09/2006
    Pirates!
    Kristie blogged about this book. Since it was pirates I went to look it up.
    Release Date: November 2006
    Azure-eyed Alanis was by far the most exquisite treasure ever claimed by the black pirate known as the Viper, but his motives went deeper than his silken promise to ravish the feisty Yorkshire heiress. Commanding the waters of the Caribbean was his means to an end: reclaiming his birthright--and his blood debt against those who had betrayed him. Comfortably betrothed to a nobleman, Alanis never imagined the heady emotions involved in the true games of seduction--games this blackguard seemed to thoroughly enjoy playing with her. Swept up into an adventure that soon revealed a gentleman and kindred spirit beneath the ruthless veneer of a privateer, Alanis began to soften towards her enigmatic captor, as her pride and her heart fell under his erotic spell.


    Rona Sharon's MY WICKED PIRATE, about a woman who falls in love with a pirate who has a most unexpected past, to John Scognamiglio at Kensington, in a nice deal ($1 - $49,000), in a two-book deal, by Evan Marshall at the Evan Marshall Agency (world). Publisher's Lunch 10/17/05

    Anyone know anything else about the book or author? I couldn't find a site...


    Speaking of things pirate, The History Channel has a special on tomorrow night that llb talks of in the lastest ATBF. Anyone besides me gonna watch it?

    Labels: , , , ,

    3 Comments:
    1. You did better than me! All I could find was the picture. I tried to find the blurb, but I guess I should have tried harder. 'Tis a pretty cover isn't it?

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 7/09/2006 06:12:00 AM  

    2. Hey, sounds good from the blurb.

      By Blogger Nicole, at 7/09/2006 11:34:00 AM  

    3. Hee! I got it from the BAM site it was hard to find!

      I am so so on it nic, I sort of guessed from the PL blurb he would turn out to be a duke or something but I will prolly buy it cuz it is new, historical and a great price and I try to encourage those things *g*.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/09/2006 11:53:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home