My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    7/27/2006
    The Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter - NOW with excerpt!
    Dangerous. Sensual. Handsome as sin. Meet Hayden Rothwell, the shamelessly erotic hero of The Rules of Seduction and author Madeline Hunter's most irresistible alpha male yet: a man of extraordinary passion and power, a man who can bring out the seductress in any woman.

    He enters her home without warning or invitation-a stranger of shadowy motives and commanding sensuality. Within hours, Alexia Welbourne is penniless, without any hope of marriage. Until Hayden Rothwell takes her to bed. When one impulsive act of passion forces Alexia to marry the very man who has ruined her, Hayden's seduction of Alexia is nearly complete. What Alexia doesn't know is that her irresistible new husband is driven by a secret purpose-and a debt of honor he will risk everything to repay. Alexia is the wild card. Reluctant to give up their nightly pleasures, Hayden must find a way to keep Alexia by his side...only to be utterly, thoroughly seduced by a woman who is now playing by her own rules.


    I squuee'ed I must admit. If for no other reason than I have been stalking sites looking for info on this book. Hey now it is on her site as well... excerpt is the same as what is in Lady of Sin.

    Labels: , , , ,

    4 Comments:
    1. BETH! Hey babe, I have been way excited for this book since I heard the title. No idea why, just happy she has a new series me think.

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/21/2006 12:23:00 PM  

    2. I own 2 of her books and they're in my TBR pile...hmmm...I guess I'll have to get this one, too, huh? When is it out???

      By Blogger romancelover, at 7/21/2006 02:11:00 PM  

    3. I want! And I haven't bought a MH book in ages and ages.

      By Blogger erika, at 7/21/2006 10:21:00 PM  

    4. le gasp!

      Did you get me one too? ::bats eyes::

      hmph I am sooooo abused! Read it and tell me if it is any good ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 7/31/2006 09:28:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home