My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/19/2006
    busy, busy, busy
    Day has been a mess of job stuff (good, sort of, well at least there will be more money but still not enough), apartment stuff (long boring story) and assorted real life crap.

    So HelenKay's contest is extended until midnight and don't forget the library thing contest.

    Sabrina Jeffries will be blogging on the 22nd. And Meljean will be joining us in Jan.

    I just finished reread Lip Lock by Susanna Carr... what cha reading?
    9 Comments:
    1. I'm reading Into the Storm - excellent!! I'm about halfway through...I am trying to pace myself because a year is a long time to wait for the next book. :o)

      By Blogger C2, at 8/19/2006 03:30:00 PM  

    2. I'm reading A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray. So far, so good!

      By Blogger Marg, at 8/19/2006 04:34:00 PM  

    3. After not being able to read for a while, I just finished Just For Kicks by Susan Anderson and I'm also reading Jo Goodman's One Forbidden Evening. Lovin' em both!

      By Blogger Kristie (J), at 8/19/2006 06:23:00 PM  

    4. I'm re-reading "Into the Storm" by Brockmann. Loved it. Only one or two authors can write a story that gets to me like Brockmann's do. It's a rare and wonderful thing.

      Next up, I'm thinking "The Eight" by Katherine Neville...

      By Blogger Stacy~, at 8/19/2006 09:10:00 PM  

    5. I just finished The Rake and just started London's Perfect Scoundrel. Both are part of the Lessons in Love series by Suzanne Enoch.

      By Blogger Dev, at 8/19/2006 11:35:00 PM  

    6. I'm reading a book called The Passion of Iis, pubbed by Black Lace, it's as dry as a nun's doo-dah so far, I hope it gets better, but I have a feeling it wont.

      By Blogger Karen Scott, at 8/20/2006 04:13:00 AM  

    7. I'm not really reading anything right now. I read a few books last week, but I'm not very excited about my TBR pile right now. Want to suggest something brilliant?

      By Blogger Holly, at 8/20/2006 01:26:00 PM  

    8. I've just started Susan Carroll's The Silver Rose, which is the third in her Dark Queen trilogy. Mostly, though, I'm on a non-fiction research kick these days.

      By Blogger Lynne Simpson, at 8/20/2006 01:35:00 PM  

    9. I'm reading a Sabrina Jeffries. (Help! I've fallen and can't remember the title!) And I'm rereading, skimming, Lady Anne's Dangerous Man by Jeane Westin.

      But mostly I'm getting the kids ready for school tomorrow. Ahhh. A few uninterupted hours awaits. Yay!

      By Blogger Suisan, at 8/20/2006 08:06:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home