My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/17/2006
    Does Size Matter?
    While stealing borrowing pics from HelenKay's site (note I still had her name wrong on my author blog links... fixed now, really it is her mothers fault for caping the K) I noticed her blog post, Does Size Matter.

    Hee it sort of goes hand in hand with my post.

    Bad Boy Q&A with HelenKay will go up tonight, as I forgot I have to be somewhere in 30 mins, spent the morning fighting with my apartments (someone was in my parking spot AGAIN last night) and still need to format. Not that I think anyone beside me pays attention to the spacing, color and pictures. It prolly looks like crap on other computers.

    But hey it amuses me so go with it *g*.
    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home