My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/05/2006
    Dark Lover Redux
    First posted March 6, 2006

    ****DO NOT POST LOVER AWAKENED SPOILERS IN THIS THREAD***
    please and thank you

    Really people if you haven't read this one yet... go now, we will wait here. Run along.

    We shall talk about it! Oh yes Jay! I shall bring out the questions! Number 2 pencil not required ;).

    What did you first think when you saw the book?

    Do you remember what you first thought about it when you shut the book the first time you read Dark Lover?

    How many times have you read this book?

    What is your favorite scene out of Dark Lover?

    At the end of Dark Lover, who would you say is the brother you wanted to read most?

    click for review links

    few review links:
    My favorite review is here :)

    "NEW!!! sort of ROSARIO!!!!!! reviews Dark Lover!!!

    angie of the give-away is here

    bam reviews DL here

    tara reviews DL here

    Cindys takes a ramble on DL here

    even kristiej gave in on her no vamps and read

    Amanda reviews DL here

    Feel free to post to your review if I missed you!
    11 Comments:
    1. I managed to miss all the initial furore about this one ~ yes, I live in a cave!! But I did buy it on the recomendation of a friend in Feb. Had never read vampire books before and was prepared for plenty of 'eyerolling' moments.

      About 100 pages in I got that 'feeling' ~ you know, when you find a book that is special . . . when I finished it I kept picking it up to re-read certain parts. Brilliant! It stayed with me for days.

      Have re-read it 3 times now, as well as Lover Eternal. Was relieved that the 2nd book was as strong as the first.

      I still can't wait to read Phury's story . . . and Tohr's . . and . . . *grin*

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/12/2006 04:04:00 AM  

    2. I um...haven't read it! But I did buy it a couple of weeks ago so that's the first step...right?

      By Blogger Marg, at 8/12/2006 08:30:00 AM  

    3. Mean Sybil, you forgot me!

      http://rosario.blogspot.com/2006/03/dark-lover-by-jr-ward.html

      By Blogger Rosario, at 8/12/2006 12:58:00 PM  

    4. ::hands head in shame::

      fixed it ro, please forgive me!

      I think you mean Z paige and his book is up in Sept ;)

      By Blogger sybil, at 8/12/2006 01:51:00 PM  

    5. I don't remember which brother I most wanted to read about then...but now (besides Z, of course) I want to read about Phury. I'm intrigued by the whole celibacy issue. :o) And I really want to read about Vishous, too! Dude's got some unusual interests. ;-)

      By Blogger C2, at 8/12/2006 03:27:00 PM  

    6. Finished it just last night! (Read it in one night!)

      What did I think when I closed it?

      How long do I have to wait till Lover Awakened is out?

      Favorite scene? Probably when Wrath "marks" Beth :p OR when the brother's carve her name into his back! (Damn, that's HOT!)

      See I did this backwards ... I read Lover Eternal first! SO I'm looking forward to Z's story ... and his brother Phury!

      By Blogger Unknown, at 8/24/2006 07:57:00 AM  

    7. Me, I want Zsadist's story. And that's the one coming next month!!!

      W00T!

      By Blogger Colleen Gleason, at 8/24/2006 09:01:00 PM  

    8. I haven't read any of these *ducking head* BUT they are all on my list of books to but next.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 01:50:00 AM  

    9. meant BUY next...man I am tired

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/05/2006 01:51:00 AM  

    10. I think everyone has run out and gotten this except for me (and I'm not one of the 5 who didn't know it came out). I haven't read the series yet, thought I desperately want to. I just need to go out and get them. I can easily tell that I'll become obsessed with this series very quickly.

      By Blogger Dev, at 9/05/2006 10:15:00 AM  

    11. lol I came in late to this too. But a friend got me a copy and said she'd heard it was good. So I read it and I was hooked. Talked to her yesterday to ask if she'd read the new and the heifer has yet to read any of these. she has a New boyfriend and can't find the time to read. I told her she was nuts to ditch the man and read these. Can you tell I've been married awhile rofl

      By Blogger Pamk, at 9/05/2006 02:15:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home