My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    9/04/2006
    Commenting

    Blogger in beta, beta blogger, whatever they are calling it... will not allow comments from accounts that haven't switched on accounts that have. And I can not comment on blogs that haven't switched (like tara).

    The work around is to pick anon or OTHER.

    Other is best because you can type in a name (and blog or website) and it posts just like you had used your account.

    I am so sorry for this. Everyone will HAVE to switch (soon I think) and I think they are working on this.

    I have added a note on the right side where my profile should be. Since I have had no less than seven emails, this is a common issue. Of course this happens right before a week of guest author days.

    Hope you take the extra seconds to comment!

    Labels:

    6 Comments:
    1. I have also noticed that a Security Informantion box pops up when you try to check or leave comments on your blog...asks me if I want to display "nonsecure items" That didn't happen before so I wonder what they are referring to.

      Hugs!
      Jennifer Y. (who is going to have to use th Other option)

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2006 07:44:00 AM  

    2. That's weird because I haven't switched and am commenting just hunky dory. Maybe it has something to do with the user's browser? Like if you're using an "older" version you run into issues?

      By Blogger Wendy, at 9/03/2006 09:16:00 AM  

    3. Jennifer that is a new one to me... this happening to anyone else?

      Zeek! So we can leave comments on each others blogs *g*

      Wendy you are a super hero so normal rules shouldn't apply to you. I have no clue what is going on with them.

      By Blogger sybil, at 9/03/2006 10:43:00 AM  

    4. Geez, I just wrote a comment saying how I hadn't had any problems, hit send and got that big 'we can't post your comment' page. I'm posting under 'other' as Sybil suggested. *sigh* I know I should just change and get it over with, but I can't help feelig it's going to turn into one massive headache (which I could do without).

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/03/2006 12:09:00 PM  

    5. The security box may have something to do with my Security settings on the computer, but like I said...didn't have that problem before.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/04/2006 07:55:00 PM  

    6. Thanks for the update...I will sign in as other and type my name...Gotta love Beta's...

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/13/2006 01:12:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home