My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    8/22/2006
    Guest Author: Sabrina Jeffries
    Sabrina Jeffries, Deborah Martin and Deborah Nicholas will be guest blogging today!

    Of course they are all the same person but hey, my name is sybil so I don't throw stones *g*.

    Sabrina explains the names best on her FAQ, what do you know, she was paranormal before paranormal was the cool.

    I have to admit I have read a lot of this authors work... a lot, a lot, a lot. Although I haven't gotten my hands on any of the nicholas work. The one thing that always sticks out to me is she is fun.

    I almost always close her books with a sigh and a smile.

    And Sabrina Jeffries weaves a story without losing the 'historical' in historical romance. To take it a step further she gives us a kick ass website that has all sorts of interesting facts and jumping points for some of her books (see The Pirate Lord).


    Her work is a treat. And she seems to tries really had to keep to her time period and does killer research.

    What more can we ask for in a romance?

    Stick around while we highlight some grand spots on her website, some books and interviews.

    We even have a post or two from the author *g*.
    1 Comments:
    1. I love Sabrina's books!

      By Blogger Jennifer Y., at 8/22/2006 02:07:00 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home