My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    10/13/2006
    Ask Anne Stuart....
    Hey did you guys know she is the author to question at RT this week?

    Ask the Author: Anne Stuart

    and I don't see one question from cindy or megan...

    ...
    Ask me any questions you like - I'm notoriously unguarded. I've been in the business for centuries - my first book came out when I was twenty-five - and I've seen trends, publishers, imprints and editors come and go. Nothing short of dynamite can dislodge me, and I'm gleefully certain I'm writing some of the best stuff of my career. So ask me anything, and I'll answer.

    complete Anne Stuart intro here

    what cha waiting for...

    Labels:

    1 Comments:
    1. I was blogging about my fangirl ways when Natalie from RT told me about Stuart being on their boards. I got real nervous because I didn't want to scare her ;)

      I have since posted my very drooly post. You may go and mock me now ;)

      Cindy

      By Blogger CindyS, at 10/14/2006 02:15:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home