My blog has moved! Redirecting…

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit goodbadandunread and update your bookmarks.

My Reviews
Books
Guest Author Schedule
EBUZZ: It's What's for Dinner!
Don't You Want to E-review Too?
Author Interviews
  • comingsoon - Karen Kelley
  • comingsoon - Caroline Linden
  • comingsoon Avon Red: Sylvia Day, Toni Blake, Cathryn Fox, Leda Swann, Delilah Devlin
  • Authors in Blogland
    Reader Blogs
    Author Blogs
    About Me
    My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Texas, United States
    Search

    The Good, The Bad, and the Unread
    web
    Previous Posts
    Recent Comments
    Reading and Reviewing
    Upcoming Books
    This and That
    Archives
    Count Bar
    eXTReMe Tracker

    11/25/2006
    Edge of Midnight by Shannon McKenna **Aug 2007**
    Shannon McKenna guest blogged on Dishing with the Divas and had this to say about her next book, Edge of Midnight:
    Shannon: I can’t say too much about the new book, because I’m still working on it, and I’m sort of superstitious about that. What I can say, is that it’s Sean McCloud’s story, it’s entitled EDGE OF MIDNIGHT, and it’s pub date is August of 2007. I’m sorry to make Sean fans wait!
    And thanks to all of your for your interest! It’s been a pleasure to rattle on about myself.
    yeah it doesn't say much than her site which as always needs to be updated... but hey it makes me happy

    Labels: , ,

    1 Comments:
    1. I just don't 'get' authors who spend time plugging themselves on blogs ~ and who then can't be faffed to update their website, which is presumably the first place people go to for info having found a 'new' author.

      Look forward to Sean's story though. Thanks for the link Sybil.

      By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/26/2006 05:57:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home